Use This To:
- Breathe new life into your leather
- Preserve strength, durability, appearance
- Penetrate pores to lift and suspend dirt & oils
- Clean without leaving crusty residues
- Clean leather without staining or changing texture
Make Your Leather Feel & Look New Again
Brand new leather does not look shiny or feel slippery: it’s the buildup of body oils, grease, grime, and filth that gives leather a glossy appearance. Leather Cleaner lifts and separates grease and dirt from deep within the pores of the material, ensuring a thorough cleaning job. The clear formula is non-caustic and contains no petroleum products that could dry out or stain leather.
Wipe Away Oils and Impurities
The natural fibres of leather will break down with the passage of time, harsh elements like UV rays, sulphurous and nitrous pollutants in the air. When you take care of leather, it is important to clean the leather first before you condition it. After all, you don’t put lotion on before taking a shower! Leather Cleaner penetrates deep into the pores to lift up the dirt and dust for easy clean-up.
How to use it
- Always test new leather care products on an inconspicuous spot to check for colorfastness and desired results.
- Pair Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner with the Horsehair Leather Cleaning Brush.
- Spray Leather Cleaner directly into brush bristles and scrub dirt and filth from the affected area.
- Wipe up excess cleaner and loosened filth with a premium microfibre towel.
- Dilute 6:1 for lighter cleaning jobs
The Leather Conditioner delivers perfect restoration, then preserves the natural look and feel of soft new leather.
Use This To:
- Restore a long lost soft, supple feel
- Counter the effects of normal wear and tear
- Get the soft silky touch of fresh new leather
- Help prevent a dried out look and feel
- Restore virtually any leather in or out of car
Proper cleaning and conditioning is crucial to keep leather looking its best: neglected leather dries out, cracks, and fades; dirty leather shines and shimmers from body oil grease contamination. When cleaned, conditioned, and cared for properly, the leather feels smooth, looks silky, and smells fresh and luxurious. Regular use of the Leather Kit keeps leather looking clean, feeling silky smooth, and soft and supple to resist cracking and breaking prematurely.
Clean, Then Condition
To properly nourish and protect leather, you must first clean away any oils and impurities with Leather Cleaner. Leather Cleaner lifts and emulsifies dirt, oils, and grease from deep within the pores of natural and synthetic leather upholstery and accessories. The pH-balanced formula won’t stain leather or change the texture and is safe for natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials.
Protection Against The Elements
Leather Conditioner nourishes naturally tanned leather hides and synthetic materials, preventing them from drying out, cracking, and fading from the wear and tear of regular use. It also protects from UV rays that can deteriorate the leather over time. Leather Conditioner replenishes essential nutrients like Vitamin E that are regularly depleted by harsh elements like the sun. Regular use of the Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Complete Kit keeps leather looking clean, feeling silky smooth, and soft and supple to resist cracking and breaking prematurely.
How to use it
- Start by cleaning dirt, grease, and body oils from leather surfaces with Leather Cleaner.
- After leather is clean, spread 1 – 3 lines of product on a premium microfibre applicator pad.
- Spread cream evenly over the workpiece, then massage deep into the hide like rubbing lotion into the skin.
- Buff off any excess product.
Leave A Comment